To ensure highest quality we only use metrology equipment from leading manufacturers. High reliability and measurement precision independent from the operator are our number one criteria for selecting measurement equipment.
|Coordinate Measurement Machine||Zeiss||Duramax|
|Contour Testing Maschine||Accretech||Surfcom 1800G|
|Surface Roughness Tester||Accretech||Surfcom 1800G|
|Automatic Optical Sorting Machine||Ching Chan||PSG-1300-C2|
SWISS-TYPE CNC MACHINES
From bar stock up to 26 mm and up to six-axis machining (Tsugami)
- Optimal cycle times and machining precision
- Utmost precision thanks to stationary tools and movable workpiece
- Ideal for mid-volume series of up to around 300,000 parts a year where great precision and many machining operations are required
- Minimisation of errors due to manual re-chucking through backside machining on one machine
ROTARY TRANSFER MACHINES
Rotary transfer machine with 8 processing stations
- Short machining times thanks to power-driven tools and stationary workpieces
- Non productive times of just 0.3 seconds per cycle – thus total cycle times of less than 2 seconds can be realized
- Ideal for highly complex parts where extensive internal machining is required
- Ideal for high-volume series of at least 250,000 parts a year
- Manufacturing directly from coil material in order to reduce material waste
CAM-CONTROLLED AUTOMATIC LATHES
From bar stock up to 20 mm
- Outstanding machining times and minimal non-productive times for the highest possible output
- Ideal for high-volume parts of moderate complexity with just a few machining operations
- Favourable machine costs
In order to meet highest standards while reducing machining times, Dakoko uses specialized equipments for secondary operations. This results in highest part quality for the lowest possible cost.
|Centerless Grinding Machine||Palmary||PC-12S||4|
|Polygon Milling Machine||Kotung||KT-100C||1|
|Thread Rolling Machine||Fuh Der Yang||FDY-30A||1|
Ask for more!
The best advice – the best quality – the best prices.
Give us a call: AUSTRIA +43 316 376 155 or CHINA +86 130 524 701 89
Send us an email: INFO@DAKOKO.COM
Or use our